SOURCE: New York Magazine
"Now we have one Supreme Court justice identifying with Trump’s alleged horror of post-Election Night uncertainty, and two Supreme Court justices pointing the way to a state legislative hijacking of the results."
SOURCE: Think Progress
by Ian Millhiser
The confirmation process broke a quarter century ago, and no one noticed.
SOURCE: Time Magazine
That's not to say that nobody has ever come close.
- Fauci Donates Model to Smithsonian’s COVID-19 Collection
- The Two Memos With Enormous Constitutional Consequences
- The Democrats’ Court-Packing Plan Doesn’t Make Any Sense
- House Panel Advances Bill to Study Slavery Reparations
- House Arrest: How An Automated Algorithm Constrained Congress for a Century