by T.R.C. Hutton
Most of the people who have filled the position, whatever their intentions, have been largely ineffectual with the exception of Frances Perkins, who served the longest, during the New Deal.
- Illinois Governor Signs Bill Mandating Public Schools Teach LGBTQ History
- Controversial Monument to Women’s Suffrage Redesigned to Include Sojourner Truth
- Historian Elizabeth Hinton Profiled in Harvard Magazine: Color and Incarceration
- The Increasing Popularity of Hotel Historians
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum gets grants to help publish Abraham Lincoln papers