SOURCE: San Diego Union-Tribune
Over the years, the city of Santee has worked to overcome a history of racially motivated attacks and skinhead activity that led to nicknames such as “Klantee.”
The American Historical Association says that the new order, like its predecessor, "stands at odds with the values stated in our nation's founding documents."
- Leading Expert on Housing Discrimination Suing Appraisers for Discrimination
- A Century After the Elaine Massacre, Black Farmers in Arkansas Demand Justice
- American Democracy Wasn't Built to be Democratic
- VP Menon, the Civil Servant who Held India Together
- Nicole Hemmer on Alex Jones and the Right-Wing Media Machine