by Lawrence Wittner
It is often said that government budgets are “an expression of values.” Those values are clear in the Trump administration’s $4.8 trillion budget proposal for 2021, unveiled early this February.
SOURCE: National Coalition for History
On May 4, Congress approved a $1.1 trillion omnibus appropriations bill that will fund the federal government for the rest of fiscal year 2017.
- Mrs. America Conjures Up the Messy History of 1970s Feminism—and Anti-Feminism
- How the Coronavirus Bailout Repeats 2008’s Mistakes: Huge Corporate Payoffs With Little Accountability
- U.S. Labels Russian White Supremacist Group as Global Terrorist
- John Prine Dies at 73; Acclaimed Folksinger, Songwriter Created Classics of Lyricism and Storytelling
- U.S. Will Give Terrorist Label to White Supremacist Group for First Time