SOURCE: Israel National News
by Robert Scott Kellner
The US military made a hero of Field Marshal Rommel, Hitler's favorite general. Is it any wonder there are German and American neo-Nazis?
One Year After Charlottesville I Still Can’t Understand Why Donald Trump Equated the Protesters with Neo-Nazis
by Don C. Smith
The author’s father helped liberate prisoners at a Nazi concentration camp.
by Yoni Anijar
The history of the phrase is frightening.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel