SOURCE: Israel National News
by Robert Scott Kellner
The US military made a hero of Field Marshal Rommel, Hitler's favorite general. Is it any wonder there are German and American neo-Nazis?
One Year After Charlottesville I Still Can’t Understand Why Donald Trump Equated the Protesters with Neo-Nazis
by Don C. Smith
The author’s father helped liberate prisoners at a Nazi concentration camp.
by Yoni Anijar
The history of the phrase is frightening.
- Documentary on the Last Slave Ship to Arrive in the United States Takes on Questions of Memorializing Racist Violence
- The Underground Network of Ministers and Rabbis Aiding Abortion Access Before Roe
- At its 50th Reunion, La Raza Unida Asks How to Pass the Torch
- US Neglect of Puerto Rico is in the News, but the Main Historical Relationship has been Abuse
- Will SCOTUS Revisit the Second Class Citizenship of American Samoans?
- Sergey Radchenko on Putin's Mobilization Speech
- A Finnish Historian's Ambitious Rethinking of Native American History Draws Praise and Criticism
- National Archives Exhibition Challenges the Meritocratic, Democratic Myths of American Sports
- The Defeat of Identity Politics
- How Ideology Shapes America's View on the World