The Austrian Scientist Time Forgot Because He Was a Jew
by Paolieri Matteo
His name was Ferdinand Münz. His misfortune was to excel as a scientist when the Nazis came to power.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations