SOURCE: Nursing Clio
The Opioid Epidemic as Metaphor
by Faith Bennett
As cinematic portrayals of opioid use and abuse tend to be this sensational, commonplace opioid usage almost feels as if it doesn’t fit into this pattern of addiction at all.
The Opioid Addiction Epidemic Is an 8 on the Richter Scale
by David T. Courtwright
Here’s how we got here and why this historian is guardedly optimistic.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida