by David Greenberg
In the 1940s, a right-wing group terrorized Jewish communities in Boston and New York while authorities looked the other way. Could it happen again?
by Robert Scott Kellner
What a German diary from the Nazi era teaches us.
by Tarik Cyril Amar
Then, it was “rootless cosmopolitans” who were targeted. Now it’s globalists.
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election