SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Reva Siegel and Stacie Taranto
The most famous suffragists largely weren’t antiabortion and wanted women to have more control over their bodies.
by Jane R. Plitt
We should also acknowledge the role of the suffrage movement in supporting the launch of modern franchising begun by Martha Matilda Harper in 1891.
SOURCE: New York Times
What is forward-moving about reiterating an error in an effort to correct for it?
- Where Did The Term ‘Redskins’ Come From?
- Hamilton, In Fiction And History, Is Key To Understanding The Electoral College
- A History of the Newly Resurgent 'Black National Anthem'
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves