by Jeffrey Beneker
In business and in politics, philosophers and reporters tell us that no one can hide deficiencies in character forever.
by Robert Garland
How Alexander the Great helped created a naming controversy 2,500 years later that was just resolved.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Julia Kindt
The Pythia may have trailblazed the knowledge economy millennia before the arrival of “big data” and the invention of the internet.
- Russian Police Detain History Professor After Protest
- Why We Keep Reinventing Abraham Lincoln
- Four Principles to Guide Us on Whose Statues Should Topple and Whose Should Remain
- History Professor Describes His Experience With COVID-19, Teaching In Historic Times
- 52 Years Ago, Thelonious Monk Played a High School. Now Everyone Can Hear It.