SOURCE: New Yorker
by Eric Alterman
For the past decade, on American campuses, history has been declining more rapidly than any other major, even as more and more students attend college. But at Ivy League schools, the major is thriving.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream