SOURCE: History Extra
Seven leading historians assess whether we are witnessing the dawn of a new era of extremism.
SOURCE: Reynolds Journalism Institute
by Kathryn Palmer
Media historian Earnest Perry explains why journalists should put more history in the headlines.
by Walter G. Moss
What the world needs more than ever are wise political leaders who can redirect technology to serve the common good.
- The History Behind Hong Kong's Ongoing Protests
- The last time a ‘Tanker War’ broke out in the Persian Gulf, it lasted for years
- Clarence Thomas says a Smithsonian exhibit about him is wrong. (It’s not.)
- Will Apollo Nostalgia Help NASA Get Its Artemis Moon Money?
- America's M4 Sherman Tank: World War II Wonder Weapon or Blunder Weapon?
- How Accurate is HBO's Chernobyl? Experts Weigh In
- Anthony Price, British author of thrillers with deep links to history, dies at 90
- Students and Parents Push for Better Textbooks to Help Fight Hate and Stereotypes
- CSIS destroyed secret file on Pierre Trudeau, stunning historians
- Truman Library Announces $25 Million Transformation