SOURCE: NY Times
A national search for the original, signed copy of the Declaration of Sentiments and Resolutions from the 1848 Seneca Falls Convention has raised awareness of a movement’s history.
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?