America's Leaders Haven't Learned from Past International Rivalries
by Danielle Taana Smith
American leaders have failed to learn from the past and are staking the nation's health to competition with foreign adversaries instead of improvement of American lives.
Reframing America’s Role in the World: The Specter of Isolationism
by Andrew Bacevich
The release of Stephen Wertheim's book shoud prompt a reconsideration of American intervention abroad.
SOURCE: NY Times
This Is the True End Of Pax Americana
by Ian Buruma
Mr. Trump is taking a wrecking ball to the world order.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
The End of the American Century
by George Packer
What the life of Richard Holbrooke tells us about the decay of Pax Americana.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida