SOURCE: AHA Perspectives
by John R. McNeill
Even if in-person interviews yield more useful information than videoconferencing, the economic argument for abandoning the tradition is hard to resist.
- Twitter Has Shut Down Former KKK Leader David Duke's Account
- The Teen Promoter, the Janitor, and a Stunning Rediscovered Thelonious Monk Gig
- Trump’s Racist Housing Tweet is Par for His Family
- Chicago-Area Leaders Call for Illinois to Halt History Classes Until Curriculum is Updated
- John Hume, Nobel Laureate for Work in Northern Ireland, Dies at 83