SOURCE: AHA Perspectives
by John R. McNeill
Even if in-person interviews yield more useful information than videoconferencing, the economic argument for abandoning the tradition is hard to resist.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?