Includes comments by James P. Ronda, Henry W. Brands, Beth Lew-Williams, and Richard White.
SOURCE: NY Times
At the 150th anniversary of the golden spike ceremony on Friday, and at associated events held last week in Utah, thousands gathered to recognize a more complete picture of the monumental feat.
SOURCE: NBC News
Descendants of Chinese railroad workers share their hope for the recognition of their ancestors' labor
The Chinese railroad workers who helped connect the country.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream