SOURCE: The New York Times
Vermont’s Rokeby Museum has both exposed and experienced the effects of racism at its preserved historic site on a former sheep farm.
SOURCE: Washington Post
The state is one signature away from abolishing Columbus Day altogether and permanently recognizing Indigenous Peoples’ Day.
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election