SOURCE: The New York Times
Vermont’s Rokeby Museum has both exposed and experienced the effects of racism at its preserved historic site on a former sheep farm.
SOURCE: Washington Post
The state is one signature away from abolishing Columbus Day altogether and permanently recognizing Indigenous Peoples’ Day.
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- New Film "Munich" Offers Revised and (Somewhat) Sympathetic Portrait of Chamberlain