SOURCE: The Atlantic
by John Hoberman and Tim Naftali
After Tim Naftali's article on Ronald Reagan's racism earlier this year, the Atlantic published two letters discussing Daniel Patrick Moynihan's views on race.
SOURCE: Epoch Times
Ronald Reagan was a fan of Ibn Khaldun.
- Harry Reid on the Senate, the Supreme Court, and a Time for Major Change
- Webinar: Make the Most of Your Postdoc (10/8/2020)
- James E. Hinton’s Unseen Films Reframe the Black Power Movement
- Rimbaud and Verlaine: France Agonises over Digging up Gay Poets
- Would Biden or Trump End America's Forever Wars?