SOURCE: Washington Post
They attacked a draft board office to protest the Vietnam War. Fifty years later, the fallout continues.
The three young men, dubbed the Silver Spring Three, poured blood on draft cards in suburban Maryland.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?