SOURCE: New York Times
As generations of pilots and mechanics age, will there be enough young people to keep the planes flying?
SOURCE: CBS News
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
SOURCE: Yahoo News
For Charles Norman Shay, commemorating his people's sacrifice will never replace the friends he lost on D-Day.
SOURCE: Greenwich Time
Russia says D-Day memorials are part of a 'false' history of World War II meant to airbrush out the Soviet Union
Russia's foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, said the events commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of France were painting a "false" picture of who was responsible for winning World War II.
- Today I Learned: Gloria Richardson is Still Alive
- The Mischievous Irreverence of “The Good Lord Bird”
- There have been over 300 lawsuits, in 44 states, over voting rules. Here’s the latest.
- New York Times, CNN Sullied By ‘Anonymous’ Charade
- Trump’s Supreme Court Justices Show How They Might Help Him in Contested Election
- The Woman’s Fight: The Civil War’s Battles for Home, Freedom, and Nation: Washington History Seminar with Thavolia Glymph 11/4
- Maryland Archaeologists Unearth Jesuit Plantation’s 18th-Century Slave Quarters
- Grin and Bear It: On the Rise and Rise of Neo-Stoicism
- How Democrats Can Learn Hardball From the Republicans of 1861
- When a Kidnapping Ring Targeted New York’s Black Children (Review)