SOURCE: New York Times
As generations of pilots and mechanics age, will there be enough young people to keep the planes flying?
SOURCE: CBS News
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
SOURCE: Yahoo News
For Charles Norman Shay, commemorating his people's sacrifice will never replace the friends he lost on D-Day.
SOURCE: Greenwich Time
Russia says D-Day memorials are part of a 'false' history of World War II meant to airbrush out the Soviet Union
Russia's foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, said the events commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of France were painting a "false" picture of who was responsible for winning World War II.
- Black Lives Matter Movement Prods Bethlehem and Other Districts to Review How History is Taught
- During the Civil War, the Enslaved Were Given an Especially Odious Job. The Pay Went to Their Owners.
- Riots Long Ago, Luxury Living Today
- Native Americans and Polynesians Met Around 1200 A.D.
- Campaign Urges NASA to Rename the John C. Stennis Space Center
- Historical Association Schools Teachers on White House History
- MIT Professor Tunney Lee, an Architect, Urban Planner, and Historian of Chinatown, Dies at 88
- Historian Adrian Miller on Denver’s Underrepresented Legacy of Black Culinary Excellence
- ‘If I tell people about what happened, I honor my ancestors.’ How the Pandemic is Helping a Slavery Historian Develop a K-12 Lesson Plan on African-American History
- In Memoriam: Historian and Politician Ivo Banac