SOURCE: NBC News
What happens in the early states, where the former VP is trailing, offers clues about how the nomination might turn out.
by Matthew Crawford
There is no historical basis for the idea that women and minority candidates aren’t electable.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Marcia Chatelain
Well-meaning liberals have long failed to recognize their own role in systems of oppression.
Tweets, retweets, and likes by historians discussing the Democratic Primary Debates.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?