In 1969, NASA was spending millions on the Apollo space program. Some argued that money could be better spent.
SOURCE: The Japan Times
The space race was always going to be won by filmmakers and science-fiction writers.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup