SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
Professor Removed Then Reinstated Over Discussion on Race
Louisiana Tech University briefly removed an instructor of history from teaching over class discussions on race and other topics before reinstating him this month.
History & Law: GW History Professor Jennifer Wells Discusses How Her Study of Law Has Informed her Career in History
by Mark Detlor
"I’m more much analytical as a result of law and try to immediately make an assertion and back it up with evidence when I write; I think it’s a very effective way of writing but I’m not sure that I would have mastered it had I not gone to law school."
SOURCE: Society for Intellectual History Blog
A Look into the First Day of this Professor's History Class
by L.D. Burnett
After going over the syllabus, professor L.D. Burnett wants her students to access the core of historical study.
- A Secret Joke Clouds Harvard's Affirmative Action Case
- An Amateur Historian Helped Find Richard III's Remains Under a Parking Garage. Her Story Hits the Screen
- Why LAUSD Teachers Walked Out
- The Role of US Evangelicals in Radicalizing Ugandans Against LGBTQ Rights
- Culture Warrior Chris Rufo is DeSantis's Most Important Ally
- The PR War for Cancer Awareness has Reduced the Stigma, but not the Cost, of Illness
- The Jim Crow Reign of Terror
- Francesca Morgan Dissects the American Obsession with Genealogy
- Florida Legislation Recalls the Tragic History behind Fights for Sex Education
- Kate Strasdin Breaks Down Authenticity on Bridgerton and other Costume Dramas