SOURCE: African American Intellectual History Society
by Bobby Cervantes
Sylvie Laurent’s new book about the Poor Peoples Campaign is not far removed from the political scene today.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup