SOURCE: The Conversation
by Elizabeth Outka
The rise of the living dead, though, has a surprising link to another recurring October visitor: the influenza virus.
- 5 Hard-Earned Lessons from Past Pandemics
- Museum’s Future Clouded by Chance Discovery: Swastika Hiding in Plain Sight
- 'And The World Went Crazy': How Hollywood Changed After Hiroshima
- America’s Military Should Confront Its Past, Not Bury It
- Trump and the Suburbs: Is He Out of Tune with America's Increasingly Diverse Voters?
- White Author Reflects On Finding, Bringing Together Descendants Of Enslaved People In His Family (Audio)
- A Milestone for Palestinian Studies
- Paul Seaver, Leading Historian of Early Modern England, Dies at 88
- Trump has Never Even Read a 'Children's Book' about Abraham Lincoln: Douglas Brinkley (Video)
- Taking My Children to See Frederick Douglass