SOURCE: Perspectives on History
Amanda Seligman: Growing Into Teaching Career Diversity for Historians
by Amanda Seligman
Teaching Career Diversity undid my ancient assumption that a PhD in the humanities should lead to a professorship.
SOURCE: AHA Perspectives
Career Diversity and the Crisis of Grad Student Mental Health
by Erin Leigh Inama, Sarah Stoller, and James Vernon
The myth of the academy as a meritocracy that rewards the smartest and most talented often generates anxiety and depression.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations