SOURCE: Washington Post
by Andrew Robichaud
Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin have hooked quarantined Americans because of what the series says about themselves.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
In Netflix's new series "Self Made" tells the story of Madam C.J. Walker, who tackled the politics of black hair. More than a century later, the battle still rages on.
SOURCE: The Hollywood Progressive
by Walter G. Moss
At the core of the film are the differences between Benedict and Francis, especially before Benedict retired and Francis took his place.
Many Poles still refuse to accept research showing that thousands of Poles participated in the Holocaust in addition to the thousands who risked their lives to help the Jews.
- What Happens When SCOTUS is This Unpopular?
- Eve Babitz's Archive Reveals the Person Behind the Persona
- Making a Uranium Ghost Town
- Choosing History—A Rejoinder to William Baude on The Use of History at SCOTUS
- Alexandria, VA Freedom House Museum Reopens, Making Key Site of Slave Trade a Center for Black History
- Primary Source: Winning World War 1 By Fighting Waste at the Grocery Counter
- The Presidential Records Act Explains How the FBI Knew What to Search For at Mar-a-Lago
- Theocracy Now! The Forgotten Influence of L. Brent Bozell on the Right
- Janice Longone, Chronicler of American Food Traditions
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn