SOURCE: Tom Dispatch
by Andrew Bacevich
What the present pandemic drives home is that protecting Americans while also creating an environment in which all citizens can flourish is going to require a radical revision of American national security policies based in Baby Boomers' interpretation of the meaning of World War II.
by Fred Zilian
The anniversary of V-E Day in 1945 is an occasion to place ourselves in the everyday lives of Americans at home and on the front lines.
by Jim DeFelice
We should definitely celebrate people like Henry Langrehr, the paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne, and the other troops who fought with them. But we should also spend a moment thanking people like his wife, who made their triumph possible.
- The Quiet 2013 Lunch That Could Have Altered Supreme Court History
- It’s Not Anti-Catholic to Ask Amy Coney Barrett About Her Religious Group “People of Praise”
- The Incredible Influence of James A. Baker III
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Star, and His Fans, Are Taking Indigenous Studies
- Amy Coney Barrett and the Triumph of Phyllis Schlafly