by G.W. Gibson
We can take heart that our country and our discipline have come a long way from the nadir and Frederick Jackson Turner. Somewhere between Teddy Roosevelt and Colin Kaepernick, we have managed to pick up a few yards as Americans and as American Historians.
- ‘Irresistible Weapon’: Historians Say American History Oversimplifies Atomic Bombings On Japan
- The Atomic Bomb and the End of World War II
- What Europeans Believe about Hiroshima and Nagasaki—and Why it Matters
- The History of the October Surprise (Audio)
- He Predicted Trump’s Win in 2016. Now He’s Ready to Call 2020 (Video)