SOURCE: The Baffler
by Matt Wehmeier
"Decisive political moments are rarely expected, and even more rarely planned. Governments change all the time. But every once in a while, empires fall."
SOURCE: The New York Times
Mr. Jakes “came to be seen as the epitome of an out-of-touch Communist Party functionary,” said professor Mary Heimann.
- Biden Defends Bull Connor Analogy for Opponents of Voting Rights Bill
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?