SOURCE: The Washington Post
August 2, 2019
The long list of tragic deaths to the Kennedy family.
by Lisa M. Burns
She was the architect who meticulously crafted President John F. Kennedy’s lasting legacy.
Three members of the Kennedy clan published a piece on Politico declaring that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.—son of Bobby Kennedy—has been “tragically wrong” in his years-long crusade against vaccines.
If there’s one thing that’s important in modern politics, it’s getting your face on TV. And that’s been true for a long time.
SOURCE: Washington Decoded (Max Holland's website)
The real Clay Shaw simply does not emerge as the Kennedy-hater some have suspected he was.
by Michael Beschloss
In 1960, Robinson endorsed Nixon for president, declaring that the civil rights commitment of Nixon’s Democratic rival, John F. Kennedy, was “insincere.”
SOURCE: Irish Times
A 14-year correspondence with Fr Joseph Leonard reveal thoughts about marriage to President John F Kennedy and reaction to his assassination.
- How 22-Year-Old George Washington Inadvertently Sparked a World War
- Tension in the Middle East and populist presidents: what the world was like 100 years ago
- A brief history of presidential impeachment
- What Happens to News When Journalists and Historians Join Forces
- Why Haven't the Afghanistan Papers Gotten More Attention?
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace
- Historian Jonathan Holloway will be named as Rutgers first black president
- The Twitterstorians Trying to De-Trumpify American History
- African Americans and Africa: A New Book about Black America’s Relationship with the Continent