SOURCE: Mississippi Clarion-Ledger
A controversial sociologist at the University of Mississippi has drawn attention from the state auditor for participation in the #ScholarStrike protest movement.
SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
Scholars in multiple fields have taken part in a virtual teach-in, sharing expertise on racism and justice as part of the #ScholarStrike.
- House Panel Advances Bill to Study Slavery Reparations
- House Arrest: How An Automated Algorithm Constrained Congress for a Century
- Hank Aaron’s Name Will Replace a Confederate General’s on an Atlanta School
- How Domestic Labor Became Infrastructure
- ‘That Man Makes Me Crazy’: Neil Matkin's Reign at Collin College Draws Scrutiny
- “Containment and Control, Not Care or Cure”: An Interview with Elizabeth Catte on Virginia’s Eugenics Movement
- How White Fears of ‘Negro Domination’ Kept D.C. Disenfranchised for Decades
- The Sun Never Set on the British Empire’s Oppression
- Sounds of Freedom: The Music of Black Liberation
- How Americans Lost Their Fervor for Freedom (Review of Louis Menand)