SOURCE: Made by History at The Washington Post
by Robert Fleegler
George H.W. Bush was no Donald Trump as his behavior was practically polite by comparison. But facing the loss of the world’s most powerful office can lead one to engage in more extreme rhetoric and behavior.
- Fauci Donates Model to Smithsonian’s COVID-19 Collection
- The Two Memos With Enormous Constitutional Consequences
- The Democrats’ Court-Packing Plan Doesn’t Make Any Sense
- House Panel Advances Bill to Study Slavery Reparations
- House Arrest: How An Automated Algorithm Constrained Congress for a Century