SOURCE: New York Times
Alleged antiquities looter Douglas Latchford died before trial on charges of illicit trafficking of Khmer artifacts. Efforts to repatriate them have been stymied by a system of offshore trusts used by the global rich to shield assets from taxation and hide criminal activity.
SOURCE: Vanity Fair
"The president is said to be not only worried about “existing investigations” but new federal probes into matters we don’t even know about yet."
It has been reported that the German banking giant wishes to escape from loans owed by Donald Trump.
- 6 Inspiring Stories From Those who Remember the Pearl Harbor Attack
- When Culture War Politics Consume School Boards, Basic Functions Suffer
- Australia's Spy Agency Identified Climate Risk 40 Years Ago; The Government Protected the Coal Industry Instead
- Rebecca Traister: Betrayal of Roe Decades in the Making
- Mel Brooks Delivers 500 Pages on His Favorite Subject – Himself