SOURCE: Made by History at The Washington Post
by William Kelly
The collapse of revolutionary ideology and wrenching economic transition in Cuba has influenced younger Cuban emigres to embrace individualistic and materialistic politics that align with Republican candidates and Donald Trump.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate