SOURCE: The Conversation
by Elizabeth A. Blake
Betty Crocker has always been a symbol of a feminine ideal; the ways that women interacted with the character are illustrative of changing social values and norms.
SOURCE: Edge Effects
by Leah Marie Becker
"We are only as safe as the person breathing the most polluted air or with the least access to stable housing."
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism