Writer Gilad Edelman says that Josh Hawley's book twists the history of antitrust policy to fit the needs of today's Republican culture war against the social media giants.
- The Cole Family Land in Virginia Holds Incredible Uranium Wealth. Do Descendants of People Enslaved There Deserve a Share?
- Don Luce, Activist Against Vietnam War, Dies at 88
- Human Geneticists Begin Moving Away from Using "Race" to Identify Human Populations
- What the Jerry Jones Photo Shows About Historical Inequity in the NFL
- In Ukraine, "General Frost" Will Fight on Both Sides