by Andrew Bacevich
It would be a grave mistake to allow Putin's invasion of Russia to stop our consideration of the role of militarism, along with racism and materialistic greed, in thwarting justice.
by Kelly Denton-Borhaug
The United States cannot truly end the Afghan war without reckoning with the effects of normalizing violence as a means of politics.
- Why are Historians at War with the New York Times?
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Farragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School