SOURCE: Washington Post
A Confederate private's diary casually described the execution of three members of the U.S. Colored Troops near Culpeper, Virginia. Today the work of Howard Lambert and his Freedom Foundation will honor the anonymous soldiers.
- Why are Historians at War with the New York Times?
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Farragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School