SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
by Jonathan Zimmerman
There are many reasons to lament the misinformation spread by Joe Rogan, but shunning him won't help him use his massive platform more wisely.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Yair Rosenberg
"But in order for this science to be followed, it has to include the science of how people interact with each other. In other words, there has got to be a science of the virus, and there’s also got to be a science of society."
SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
by Sam Backer
The music industry's adaptation to the streaming age (and return to profits for the big labels) is part of a long history extracting money from new technologies, including giving artists the smallest slice of the pie.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by Mark Maslin
Jordan Peterson's recent comments that climate change modeling is arbitrary and selective is flat-out wrong; the scientific effort to generate and test climate models is working and is essential to the survival of humanity.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate