The Would-Be Czar's Dark Prophet
by Ed Simon
Vladimir Putin takes seriously the anti-liberal and neo-czarist philosophies of Aleksandr Dugin. Anyone who opposes his expansionist agenda must as well.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations