SOURCE: The Bulwark
Will a "No Labels" Campaign Wreck the 2024 Election? We Can't Ask Group's Secret Donors.
by Norman Ornstein and Dennis Aftergut
The group of Washington centrists floating the possibility of a third-part run are operating from the false premise of a vast middle of the electorate. While such a candidate won't win, it will likely tip the election, something the group's secret donors are probably hoping for.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Review: Lily Geismer's Denunciation of Clintonism Ignores Clear Economic Improvement
by David Greenberg
Historian Lily Geismer's book is meant as a sharp criticism of Clintonian economic policy, but ignores the broad range of policies and the record of reduced poverty, says one reviewer.
- Chair of Florida Charter School Board on Firing of Principal: About Policy, Not David Statue
- Graduate Student Strikes Fight Back Against Decades of Austerity, Seek to Revive Opportunity
- When Right Wingers Struggle with Defining "Woke" it Shows they Oppose Pursuing Equality
- Strangelove on the Square: Secret USAF Films Showed Airmen What to Expect if Nuclear War Broke Out
- The Women of the Montgomery Bus Boycott
- New Books Force Consideration of Reconstruction's End from Black Perspective
- Excerpt: How Apartheid South Africa Tried to Create a Libertarian Utopia
- Historian's Book on 1970s NBA Shows Racial Politics around Basketball Have Always Been Ugly
- Kendi: "Anti-woke" Part of Backlash Against Antiracist Protest Movements
- Monica Muñoz Martinez Honored for Truth-Telling in Texas History