SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
by Matthew Lenoe
"Bogus theories about an innate Russian drive to expand will only complicate negotiations with Moscow, especially a possible post-Putin Moscow."
SOURCE: Deseret News
by Daniel Gullotta
"In short, Putin seems to strike some conservatives as a new Constantine for a new Christendom standing against progressive totalitarianism."
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong