Guernica Was a Dress Rehearsal for Horrors to Come
Journalist George Lowther Steer broke the news that the German Luftwaffe had provided the aerial destruction of the town, in what became a training ground for future Nazi attacks.
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- Stanley Engerman, Co-Author of Controversial History of American Slavery, Dies at 87
- Professor Helps Rescue "Lost" Asian American Silent Film
- Canada Day Festivities Spark Controversy over National History
- German Government Panel of Historians Begins Inquiry into 1972 Munich Olympics Killings