SOURCE: The Atlantic
Mark Rozzo's "Everybody Thought We Were Crazy" tells the story of artistic encounters that ran through the couple's home.
SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
The house of the actor and his wife Brooke Hayward was a gathering place of fertile movements in film, arts and music that made the 1960s.
- What the Cuban Missile Crisis Tells Us About Putin's Possible Intentions
- TikTok Spurs Frenzy over Fake Photos of Nanjing Atrocities
- Justice Jackson's Questioning in Voting Rights Case Shows History Won't be Left to Court's Right Wing
- The "Stolen Babies" of Fascist Spain Seek the Truth
- What Lizzo Can Teach the Right about History
- For a Secretive Agency, the CIA Has a Long History of PR Stunts
- How the US Thwarted Radical Revolution in Mexico
- Matthew Delmont Examines How Black Americans Saw the Second World War
- Pekka Hamalainen's Ambitious Book Reinforces Some Old Myths (Review)
- Patty Limerick Speaks on Her Dismissal from CU's Center of the American West