SOURCE: Boston Review
Review: Kelly Lytle Hernandez Shows There is No US History Without Mexican History
by Jonna Perrillo
The political upheaval of the Mexican revolution affected the politics of ethnic Mexicans on both sides of the border and transformed the political relations between both governments and the transnational working classes of the border region.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida