by Sylvia Barbara Soberton
Paying attention to the women who surrounded Anne Boleyn helps to clarify myths and misunderstandings about her elevation and her demise.
Sylvia Barbara Soberton's new book argues that Jane Boleyn, long blamed for the accusations against her husband George and sister-in-law Anne that led to their deaths, has been unfairly scapegoated.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate