SOURCE: The Nation
Long overshadowed by compatriot (and brother-in-law) William F. Buckley, Bozell's aggressive advocacy of theocratic reaction was a key wellspring of resurgent Christian nationalism, particularly its Catholic varieties.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate