As documented errors in a book Mastriano based on the dissertation became a campaign issue, the university reversed itself and lifted what was apparently an indefinite embargo on the thesis.
SOURCE: The New Republic
Beneath broadly held notions of Christian nationalism lies a distinct theology. If you hear "spiritual warfare" in political speech, you're hearing the New Apostolic Reformation—though its adherents are secretive about it.
- Demographics and the Shrinking Future of College
- The Cultural Workers Go On Strike
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics