SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Brian Klaas
From a realistic point of view, approaching dictators in crisis with an offer of a safe and luxurious retirement is the best way to spare their countries the violence and economic pillaging that accompany the bitter end of an autocratic regime.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism